[sharebox4 sharetext=”Share This Page”] [/sharebox4] De-shed treatment is a great solution At Feline Fabulous, our De-shed treatment is one of our most popular add on services. Done after your cat is groomed, you get the best results. It is our human clients that notice the De-shed treatment difference the most, less hair in the house, […]
About Carmen Craig
As a Certified Master Feline Groomer Carmen Craig offers exceptional service and information for cat owners everywhere.
Entries by Carmen Craig
[sharebox4 sharetext=”Share This Page”] [/sharebox4] Feline Fabulous offers Soft Paws Nail Cap applications. Soft Paws nail caps are a vinyl nail cap designed to fit easily over your cats claws. They are quick and easy to apply and typically last 4 to 6 weeks. Soft Paws do not affect nail extension or retraction. Are Soft […]
Cat Grooming Myths & Misconceptions Cats groom themselves?–Cats DO NOT groom themselves, they lick themselves! The licking causes cats to ingests loose, shedding hair which in turn can cause hairballs, an unsightly mess to clean up and can be a potential health risk. The cats licking of it’s coat creates dander on the coat, you […]
[sharebox4 sharetext=”Share This Page”] [/sharebox4] Our Full Coat Grooms are the same for a long hair or short hair cat grooming. Nail trims are done first, then removal of LARGE, dirty mats. The bath is then given, which is the most vital part of the entire cat grooming process. Cats have excessively greasy skin and […]
Flea & Tick
Book a bath before flea treatments.
- Look Here For Great Advice About Cats March 21, 2018
- Proper Cat-Care Strategies You Need To Know March 14, 2018
- Keep Your Cat’s Best Interests In Mind By Utilizing These Tips March 7, 2018
- Top Tips To Help You Better Understand Cats February 27, 2018
- Want Information About Cats? Look For Good Tips Here! February 20, 2018
- Superb Article About Cats That Will Really Educate You February 13, 2018