Did you know we have added a new gallery of images to our website? http://catgroomingcharlotte.com/gallery/ check out all our fabulous furry friends. Bring in your kitty for one of our specials and let us put them in our client collage. Visit the gallery.
Feline Boarding Options
Feline boarding in a cattery could be an great alternative. Veterinarian clinics often feature feline boarding services inside a area of the clinic properly segregated away from the ill patients. Specialized proper care of your pet from properly trained personnel, as well as accessibility to prompt veterinary care and attention if required are actually 2 great things about this particular arrangement. Felines that need routine home care and attention for example diabetic felines that require injections, or maybe kidney failure felines which are getting routine medications as well as essential fluids are usually best placed into this kind of increased care and attention boarding conditions. In fact regarding your healthy feline, you can rest assured of the fact that employees understands an individual’s felines needs.
An experienced feline boarding service can be another alternative, and many offer high quality amenities, with plenty of area, enrichment, and often, even day spa capabilities. Steer clear of feline boarding which combine felines with each other openly. This will likely increase the likelihood of acquiring disease as well as increase chance of fight incidents. Check out the feline boarding center to evaluate cleanliness and excellence of structure, verify personal references, as well as get together with the actual care providers to evaluate his or her behaviours, expertise, as well as experience. Go over the actual availability regarding customized care and attention. Many services should set time aside everyday with all the boarding felines and play around with them separately. This is a great feature. Felines really should be completely vaccinated prior to coming into every boarding facility, and many feline boarding facilities have to have virus-negative status, check in advance and make certain your feline is up-to-date with the necessary boosters as well as tests.
Feline Boarding and Stress
Boarding your feline is often stress filled both for felines not to mention owners. Selecting a cattery or feline boarding kennel cautiously and creating a check list can certainly alleviate a lot of the stress and make certain your pet will be properly taken care of.
Checking out a good cattery well ahead of time of boarding will go a considerable way in making certain that the particular facility not to mention employees are great and also your feline is going to be properly taken care of throughout its stay.
Book well ahead of time, specifically during peak days for example holidays as well as summer time. Additionally it is recommended that you create a check list and check off every item which is carried out.
Felines possess an uncanny perception concerning their own well-being, which does not always match up with his or her owners’ desires. Simply being ready for potential issues helps to make the transfer to the actual cattery much easier both for pets as well as owners.
Feline Boarding and Returning Home
In the same way going to your cattery could be a hard adjustment for a few felines, so could going home once again. To be sure an easy transition at home, pets really should be kept inside for a couple of days. Throughout this resettlement period of time, your pet may possibly hide out or even re-explore the home just as if it is brand new.
The happiness not to mention comfort and ease of our visitors will be top priority and all of the visitors will be closely supervised in order to make certain they are eating on a regular basis and experiencing a real stress free day.
For more tips on feline boarding see our home page
It is always a difficult choice to make for cat owners when they are forced to leave behind their feline friends when going away. There is the constant worry of whether to leave them at home and request neighbors to take care of their needs or put them in a cat boarding facility.
Cats should be provided water and food regularly along with some time in fresh air daily and unless you can trust your neighbors to do a good job of it, you can be in a real dilemma. Not to worry, there is one lifesaving option that can work out just fine a Cat Boarding Facility!
Before deciding on boarding your cat, there are a few things that need to be kept in mind
- Ensure that the location of the facility is convenient to your home as cats can be very temperamental when it comes to traveling long distances
- Interviewing the Kennel for gathering information about how long they have been in business, references etc. can be very helpful.
- Surprise visits to the kennel can go a long way in seeing for yourself the place and being satisfied about its cleanliness, place of boarding of the cats, and look out for smells and general treatment of the pets.
- Checking out with your neighbors can help in choosing the best kennel for your cat
- Collect details about kennel requirements like special vaccination rules, whether you can provide food and treats to your cat, leave behind its blanket or toys etc.
- The cat’s schedule while at the kennel should be thoroughly checked out like the type of accomodations they are put in, and its spaciousness, is it a cage or something much more humane and roomy, whether they are let out at regular intervals, the competency level of the staff who handle them and so on.
- All contact information should be provided including your mobile number for emergency situations.
- Leaving your family veterinarian’s name and phone number at the kennel office can be very useful in case of any health related problems for the cat.
- Your cat’s medical history as well as any behavioral quirks should also be registered with the kennel authorities for safety purposes.
- Any special diets as well as medications should also be mentioned to make your cat’s stay comfortable at the kennel.
When it comes to pricing, quality makes all the difference, so be willing to pay a little extra for professional cat boarding facilities, with staff that genuinely love pets and are willing to take care of them in a loving and kind manner.
Ideally, the kennel should include small kennels, play area for stretching their legs, good and hygienic food and water, regular grooming, personnel attendance, and above everything else, a dog-free environment.
So, go ahead and browse online the various kennels websites, view the facilities offered, the price they charge along with any additional charges and extra facilities they offer, the location of the kennel and above everything else, look out for reviews from pet owners and make your decision accordingly.
Quality should never be compromised upon and it is worth every penny that you spend on professional kennels if your cat can be safe and secure and you can also be mentally at peace when you go away, so choose wisely!
Flea & Tick
Book a bath before flea treatments.
- You Will Love Cats Even More With These Cat Tips August 17, 2017
- Be A Better Friend By Taking Care Of Your Cat With These Tips August 10, 2017
- Solid Cat Advice For Keeping Your Pet Healthy And Happy August 3, 2017
- How To Take Care Of Your Pet Cat July 28, 2017
- Making Sure You’re Taking Great Care Of Your Cats July 20, 2017
- Being A Great Care Giver: Cat Tips July 13, 2017